Insurance for Restaurants and Bars

Restaurants and Pubs

Whether you own a restaurant, bistro, gastro pub or wine bar we can confidently arrange a policy that will provide you with cover for the legal liabilities and material damage risks that you face on a daily basis whilst running your business.

Cover can include:-

  • Wet and Dry Stock
  • All other Contents
  • Business Interruption
  • Public and Employer’s Liability
  • Goods in Transit 
  • Loss of Licence

all of which can be tailored to suit your requirements in one easily managed policy.

We can discuss with you the covers available and explain any warranties or exclusions that may be applied.

Call us today on 01704 508400 for a quote or to talk through your requirements.