Companies in the following sectors may require Bonds:
- Construction, Engineering, Importing, Brewing and Beverages, Outsourcing, Services and Waste Companies.
- Any party committing to contractual obligations may need a Bond, for example:
- A Building Contractor needs to provide a Bond to their employer (beneficiary)
- An Importer needs to provide a Bond to HMRC (beneficiary) to support a duty deferment facility
- A Manufacturer needs to provide a Bond to a purchaser (beneficiary) for an advance payment